Pre-Order your copy today!!
Are your reimbursements poor because you haven't kept up with the medical marketplace? Third party payers don't hesitate informing your patients that you've exceeded their UCRs... but have your patients ever been told that the doctor is undercharging? Do you have the resources to negotiate contracts with managed care firms (HMOs & PPOs)? Knowing what others charge and what insurance carriers may allow is necessary for the success of your practice. Information is your best resource in today's competitive marketplace. Since 1983, the PFR has been used by providers, payers, and consultants nationwide for it's valuable coding and fee information.
Perfect Bound 8 1/2 in X 11 in.
- Provides Updated 50th (median), 75th and 90th Percentiles in U.S. Dollars - the Only Fee Reference on the Market with this Data
- Medicare RBRVS Unit Values and Global Fee Periods
- Thousands of CPT® Coding and Billing Tips, Hints, Alerts, Warnings, and Traps
- Fees for All U.S. 3-digit Zip Code Prefix Geographic Areas
- Full CPT Descriptions with Starred Procedures. The PFR is a licensed AMA/CPT product.
- Excellent for Negotiating Managed Care Contracts
- Helps Review, Fine-Tune, or Design a Fee Schedule
- The First and Original Physicians' Fee Guide Book Established in 1983 by Dr. Y Wasserman.
30 Day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
List Price $159
Available Date: February 2015
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.