- Over 1,000 crosswalks between dental (CDT) and medical (CPT®) codes.
- Exclusive! Updated Medical Fee Information 50th, 75th, 90th percentiles, medicare rates, and global fee periods.
- Locate thousands of diagnostic codes (ICD9) that support medical necessity.
- Medical insurance policies that explain coverage decisions about what dental services or items are reasonable and necessary.
- Provides details on the indications and limitations of medical necessity and document requirements.
- Introduction to medical-dental cross coding reimbursement.
- Can a dentist bill medical insurance? State statutes on the legal basis for the dentist to render services within the scope of his/her license.
- Updated Dental (CDT) codes with corresponding Medical (CPT) codes and a list of primary diagnostic (ICD9) codes that support medical necessity
- Instructions on how to complete the CMS 1500 Claim form, which will help create a clean claim
- Information on reducing coding errors and audit exposure
Founded by Yale Wasserman, DMD in 1981, the NDAS has helped thousands of dentists compete in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
NDAS 2013 Medical-Dental Coding & Fee Guide 3rd Edition
Perfect Bound 8 1/2 in X 11 in.
30 Day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Available Date: Immediate
CPT is a register trademark of the American Medical Association