- NEW!! ICD 10 crosswalks
- Over 1,000 crosswalks between dental (CDT) and medical (CPT®) codes.
- Exclusive! Updated Medical Fee Information 50th, 75th, 90th percentiles, medicare rates, and global fee periods.
- Locate thousands of diagnostic codes (ICD9) that support medical necessity.
- Medical insurance policies that explain coverage decisions about what dental services or items are reasonable and necessary.
- Provides details on the indications and limitations of medical necessity and document requirements.
- Introduction to medical-dental cross coding reimbursement.
- Can a dentist bill medical insurance? State statutes on the legal basis for the dentist to render services within the scope of his/her license.
- Updated Dental (CDT) codes with corresponding Medical (CPT) codes and a list of primary diagnostic (ICD9) & (ICD-10) codes that support medical necessity
- Instructions on how to complete the CMS 1500 Claim form, which will help create a clean claim
- Information on reducing coding errors and audit exposure
- Appendix with ICD9 to ICD10 Crosswalks
Founded by Yale Wasserman, DMD in 1981, the NDAS has helped thousands of dentists compete in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
NDAS 2014 Medical-Dental Coding & Fee Guide 4th Edition
Perfect Bound 8 1/2" in X 11" in
30 Day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Available Date: Immediate
CPT is a register trademark of the American Medical Association